Monday, April 28, 2008

When life hands you lemons...

This weekend we had two going away parties at my house! one for Colter and one for Brooke. Colter's party had a theme: black and gold. There was a giant sign. and "gold"fish with gold glitter EVERYWHERE. it was a really fun party and I'm sad Colter is leaving. :(




Brooke's party didn't have a theme just a bunch of people hanging out and drinking. the weird thing is i saw TONS of people from high school. that i wasn't really friends with but we knew each others names lol. so that was kinda fun. i got a lot of boys numbers that night!! woohoo for me. haha jk. my BFF Kayla didn't come hang out that loser.. just kidding we hung out on Friday and went to the mall and went shopping! yay for shopping right? and the carnival was in the mall parking lot so me and Kayla went and checked it out. we wanted to ride just like one cool ride but they didn't have any good ones. it was really lame but I'm super excited for Springville or Spanish's carnivals they have awesome ones!!
Also I'm excited for the nice weather! Today is soo warm and tomorrow is supposed to be in the 80's yay for sunshine and summer dresses!! I'm so excited for no more jackets!!!




2 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

Horay for parties! Seriously, when are you going to come for dinner?

Kayla said...

you are so cute! and you need a new blog! ahaha so do i though