Monday, April 21, 2008

Busy busy..


I HATE driving in Salt Lake. i can never find anything. so when my friend Kyle told me his band was playing at the Outer Rim on saturday i was like dang it.. i really want to see him play but i dont want to drive up there. haha well i toughed it out and got some friends and we went up to watch his band. we finally found the place after driving by it twice! haha. but the concert was REALLY good! i love Kyles music and he is the singer and i especially love his voice! I also have a song written about me and he played that! lol it was so cute and i love my song. i want him to get some recording done so i can listen to it everyday! jk but other than the concert i got to hang out with Landon twice this weekend. which was awesome. on Friday we had pizza and played pool. then on sunday we got ice cream and listened to music and talked. i like hanging out with him.. scary... oh well we'll see what happens. i also watched almost all of season 1 of Greys Anatomy! for about the 3rd or 4th time!! haha best show EVER!! i love it and i blew up my giant exercise ball! seriously those things are soo fun! haha what did everyone else do this weekend?

3 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

What did I do this weekend? nothing. What am I doing on Wednesday? Ben Folds.

Sarah Jones said...

sweet turquoise blog.

Kamille said...

Danielle - I think it's so funny you hate driving in Salt Lake, because I hate driving in Utah County. Guess it's all what you're use to. Sounds like a fun weekend!!! Love ya!!