Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Family Time

I love my Family soo much and i'm not just talking about immediate family here i'm talking about extended. aunts uncles cousins obscure relatives that are related but you arent really sure how. Last sunday we all went to Kamilles for family dinner. its the first time i've been to her new house! it was amazing. big and spacious and lots and lots of yard! haha we played wiffle ball and my uncle Jeff is pretty ruthless. i was running with a 4 year old and he chucked that ball so hard at me and hit me in the nose! ya it kinda stung a little. or maybe i'm just a baby. i love just sitting around and chatting with my family and catching up. i especially love all the little cousins! they all have such cute and diverse personalities!

on a different note:
My family all went to St george for spring break and no one told me about it so i didn't have enough time to request the week off. not like i can afford to take a week off anyways but it would have been nice to get away for a little while.

2 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

I wish that I was in your family so that you would love me too.

devron said...

I love you so much and I am very grateful I am part of the family you love so much.