I have nothing of interest going on in my life right now so i'm just gonna talk!
here are some things that i love:
ShOeS!! -I love shoes especially heels if i could wear them every day i would. but i walk around to much at my job and they KILL my feet. but oh how i love them. especially with a great pair of jeans!
Reading - is one of my favorite hobbys of all time! i can get so totally absorbed in a book. my imagination is unlimited and i feel like i'm watching a movie in my head only so much better because i know what the person is THINKING instead of what they are just saying. its amazing.
Greys Anatomy!- i have watched this show since the beginning and i have seasons 1-3 and lately i have just been watching them back to back. a little obsessive i know but i love this show! i also like desperate housewives, heroes and gossip girl. but Greys is definitely my favorite!
Blake Lively. - i know this is a person but i think Blake is the cutest name ever and i love this girl! she was my favorite in sisterhood of the traveling pants and now she is in my other favorite show gossip girl. she is tall and leggy and blonde and absolutely gorgeous!
Eating- i love to eat. there i said it. its mostly i love food. food is delicious. if they wouldn't make stuff taste so good i could probably resist. but the way food is today my will power just cant hold up! i love going to my moms house and eating dinner with the family! 1- i get really great homecooked meals. 2- i get to spend time with my family! you cant go wrong!!
and obviously i love my family and friends!!! thanks for stopping by to read about my mundane existence! lol
Friday, April 25, 2008
NOTHING
Posted by Danielle Richardson at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So...when are you going to come over for dinner? I will invite you sometime next month...we aren't having anything good for the next few days, because I am trying to just use up all the stuff we've got. Let me know what you want to eat and I will try to accommodate!
Hey Girlfriend! Yep, prego agine. Beware birth control doesn't always work!!! what are you up to? Hope things are going good, we miss you too. Keep in touch.
p.s. Your hair is beautiful as always :)
Love it. It's so fun getting to know you better!! I am trying to adopt your passion for reading.
Yeah Britt is due to have a boy in July! She's nuts but I'm excited I love babies!! She didn't tell everyone till she started showing LOL so don't feel bad :)
Oh Bh I love the blog....I love the pic of blake! she is hot and I love shoes too! ANd food
Post a Comment