I have been avoiding coming to my blog because everytime i do i see the post that says "boyfriend" and then all my mushy ramblings about him. Needless to say we broke up for some ridiculous unfounded reasons and it basically sucks! but it would be okay if i didn't have to see him in 3 of my classes this semester. so i see him at least once a day every other day. it sure does make it hard to get over someone.. besides that.. nothing new is happening in my life really. just work at big 5 still. (getting ready for holidays and doing winter changeover blah!) and going to school (where the aforementioned circumstance is making this semester even harder than it already was) and i guess the only exciting thing that happened to me is i got nose surgery. no not a nose JOB! just surgery to fix the big hole in it. so that was really fun.. =/
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Avoidance
I have been having a problem lately wondering what the point is...? what is the point in any of this?
you meet people whether they be friends or something more and eventually every single person moves on. they move away. they grow distant. friends that you have had forever abandon you. they die. and then there are the relationships. i know that you have to go through a lot of them to find the "right" person. but for me it seems i could probably be happy with any of them. but inevitably something happens and they give up. and i'm left to start all over. same with the friends. i'm sick of trying to make new friends all the time. why cant some of them just stick around. i feel as if life is just a long string of disappointments. they say its not the destination its the journey thats important. well what if the journey is just one heartbreak after another. how can that possibly be whats important in life?
Posted by Danielle Richardson at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Life is all sorts of disappointments. every day, I don't think that you ever quit having them. Because you think about past disappointments as well. And I guess that is the journey...trying to find yourself, and happiness, love and food and all that junk in the midst of the everyday disappointments.
I'm sorry you feel like that right now babe. But how can you say all friends move on?! we've been besties for 22 years! Anyway, I love you babe!
It was fun seeing oyu last night! You are such a cute girl. I have missed you!
Post a Comment