Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Boyfriend...

So everyone.. i officially have a new boyfriend! we have been dating for about a week.

He is amazing. everything i never knew i wanted. he is sweet and charming and funny and smart and thoughtful and responsible and the best part is that HE WANTS ME TOO... :D
I'm 'basically the happiest person in the world right now! His name is Zeead Swaidan. He spent the first 19 years of his life in the Middle East, Jordan, to be exact. he served a mission in England and then came here and never left. He is in my program at school which means we met in class :) and that means that class is now THAT much more interesting. I'm planning on being with him for a long time. so anyways enough mushiness about my new boyfriend (i just love calling him that) i also went to New Mexico and Arizona recently with some friends to check out grad schools that was fun and can i just say that i'm SUPER EXCITED that its summer!!!

1 comments:

Leslie Moon Face said...

WOOT Zee! haha :D your boyfriend. bahaha I'm glad you're happy best friend.