So my Family has a tradition that each year around Halloween my grandma Ann comes over and we all paint pumpkins!! i know your thinking PAINT pumpkins? isn't it traditional to carve them well yes but we have a lot of young kids in our family and painting is less dangerous and you can do more if you paint them! so last sunday we all got together for this fun family event. and below you can see all the fun designs my family made this year. I love getting together and doing activites it keeps our family close when there is so much going on in all of our lives.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Painting Pumpkins..
Posted by Danielle Richardson at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a fun tradition! Your pumpkins are awesome.
Sounds intense! Why was I not invited :)
Looks way fun. I know we missed out. We just needed a night of r&r. We'll be there next moth for sure. I love the polka dot one you made. Very classy.
I love pumpkins! Yay for Halloween :)
YOU HAVE A BLOG!! I didn't know that!! Awesome! I'm going to add you right now, and I hope you had a wonderful birthday you 21 year old!! Miss you!
Post a Comment