Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Frustrating!!!

So i just posted but i think that this event deserves its own post. i'd like to start off with a Dane Cook quote...
"in the future everything will be Instant... but the DMV will still take like 9 seconds!..."

i post this quote because of my unfortunate series of events this morning

I started off my day by going to donate plasma. when i got there i found out my drivers license is expired (see 21 birthday below) shoot so now i cant do it. I go to the DMV only to find out that i cant put Richardson on my license unless i bring in my divorce papers *sigh* "just put it as Tenney then i dont care" then i had to take a written test blah and finally got a new picture.. well i wasn't expecting to renew my license today so i wasn't particulary picture ready and if anybody knows me then they should know that i take awful pictures!! every yearbook and drivers license are just awful.. so i already felt bad about my lack of photogenic-ness.. i go back to the plasma place to see if they can squeeze me in BUT now my name on my license and my name on my social security card are different and i'd have to bring in my divorce papers to show them that i really am who i say i am... grrrrrr could the process be any more a pain in the ass?

3 comments:

Ally Remund said...

Shoot! I love it! Sorry for your frustrating day. Someday you will be able to laugh at it! Props to you for trying though! Love ya! You are beautiful!

Kamille said...

Amen sister. My license and SS# still don't match even though my status hasn't changed for 11 years. I just learned how to work around it so I could stay out of the Hell Holes.

Sarah said...

I totally feel you. I am going through that exact same thing now, and all I want is my dang maiden name back. Its a pain in the butt.