Tuesday, May 26, 2009

AHH summer

I have not blogged in about a month so yeah i'm pretty much a loser. let me just tell you what has been going on my life lately. Me and alan broke up :( hes in seattle and planning to go back to Hawaii in the fall so theres no real point to being together.. i tried dating my friend kyle for a while (a while meaning a week) that didn't work out to well for unknown reasons i am still confused by it except i think it has nothing to do with me and hes just so angry at the world all the time! what happened to that fun happy lighthearted boy that i grew up with.. other than those two failed relationships i am just working at Big 5 sporting goods and i started summer classes =/ blah who goes to school in the summer?? ME i guess. my class is really interesting though its Victimology the study of the victim! its crazy we get to talk about serial killers and junk.. the only thing i dont like we have to write like a billion papers!! if you know anything about me at all its that i LOVE LOVE LOVE reading and i HATE HATE HATE writing papers... i am just not a clever writer i cant form my thoughts into structured sentences in a way that makes any sense at all to the reader. blah oh well. i'm a good BS er i think. I'm trying to get into shape i go to the gym every day i dont work. the only thing is i love to eat food!! so i dont know how the gym is gonna help me. :( OH I ALMOST FORGOT!!!


This past sunday it stormed really good and i was at Leslie and Casey's and Brady was there and we were all just fooling around with the football and jumping on the tramp. then the rain starts coming down and brady's all "lets play two on two football" so we made teams and started playing in the backyard. then it starts POURING.. we all got soaked and were sliding around everywhere its probably the funnest thing i've done all month. i love those guys they are probably my best friends ever. :) it was a really fun day and i dont play football that much but that day i totally rocked i made some awesome plays haha leslie made some good blocks on me that sent me sliding a couple of times too!! i dont have any pictures leslies camera does and maybe i'll steal it from her and add some

2 comments:

Leslie Moon Face said...

Yay football in the rain!!! :) love you best friend!

The Jarretts said...

So fun!! I wish I could have come, except I am awful at Football...but I love all the people that were there!! How are you Danielle? I found your blog on Leslie's. :)