So Its been one year TODAY that i've been divorced. i didn't realize that until i looked at the family picture on the wall and Logan is still in the picture then i thought of the date and wow one year exactly.. My family was all over for our monthly family dinner and we celebrated. i was asked if i was happier today than that day a year ago. the answer everyone is... YES so i guess that means it was a good thing to get divorced. Logan is remarried now for all you out there interested. And i've been with Alan for a month and a half.
He has something planned for valentines day but i have no idea what it is although i think i'm going to be embarrassed. lol hes a sweetheart tho.
I finally got to meet Stellar! hes so stinkin cute!! i can hardly stand it. He looks like Maguire and has SO much red hair. he is one of the cutest babies i've ever seen.
anyways i'll blog later. and i'll try to upload a picture of stellar i'm just kinda lazy.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
One year
Posted by Danielle Richardson at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I believe I declared "YEAH!!!!" When you announced it had been a year. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I don't really mean that, but I'm glad you have an opportunity to find someone who really deserves you.
Post a Comment