
This past weekend was so much fun! besides the fact that Landon told me we shouldn't hang out anymore :( so i said okay and went and hung out with a guy named Flint (who honestly names their kid flint?) we went four wheeling and fishing in the dark at Utah lake! it was soo pretty. we could see all the way from orem to Spanish fork. the stars were out it was a beautiful night. Kayla and Jeremy went on a firewood run and left me and Flint there and guess what? We Danced! lol i haven't danced with anyone in such a long time! he's really sweet and i had a really good time! I'm glad we randomly flagged them down on the freeway!! haha funny story. thats how we met. it makes me laugh.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Fishin' in the dark
Posted by Danielle Richardson at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
sounds like a very romantic night :)
I have that fishing in the dark song stuck in my head again!
Danielle - I love this story. I can see it vividly in my head. I'm glad you're having fun and enjoying life. You deserve it. Thanks for letting me stalk your blog. It is so fun to get to know you a little better.
Post a Comment