Monday, March 17, 2008

~St. Patricks Day!!~

Haha remember when i said i hoped i could still do my cool moves?? well i can!! BUT i'm a little out of practice so i wasn't all that smart about it and i sprained my ankle :( of course first time tumbling in two years and i sprain my ankle. its not that bad. its just fatter than my other one and i have to limp around everywhere. One of our friends that went with us broke his NECK though. it was scary. the ambulance had to come and get him and he was paralyzed temporarily. but *luckily* he came out of it! He is still in the hospital though and we are praying for his full recovery.

On Another note:
HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY EVERYONE!!!! i hope your wearing green. i sure am. well not really, my toenails are bright green though so i count that. and i also think they look like candy haha green m&ms or mike and ikes. I hope you all have a good day! (notice how it is St patricks day and i did use the word LUCK in my post!! ) hehe

1 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

I am so scared of tumbling - now that you said people break their ankles and necks I am even more afraid! I am glad you and your friends are still alive! Horay for St. Patricks day!